Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 - Right Wrist

(Topic created on: 08-09-2021 09:05 PM)
Danielv95
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone, 

Hoping someone has a solution to this. I want to wear my watch on my right hand as I am a lefty here. Is there a way to flip the screen so the buttons are inward and button actions will flip. If this is not a possibility, that's pretty sad since this is something Apple has had for a while now and seems like such a simple feature.

6 REPLIES 6
MrJackieWackie
Journeyman
Options
I could be wrong but from what I know there currently isn't a way to flip the screen around. It's seems like it's been specifically designed for the keys to be on the right hand side of the watch but I agree this does seem like such a simple feature you would expect to have
Stefan12321
Student
Options

I want the buttons OUTWARD, aka to the wrist because how can You be symmetric otherwise, microphone , fat measurment with the 2 fingers holding the buttons etc .

IF You want the buttons INWARD aka away from wrist just put the watch on normaly.It would be so easy to program. I dont know if the measurments somehow dont work correctly if flipped 180 degrees

0 Likes
Kyle R
First Poster
Options

There seems to be an app that does this and flips for left handed people, however the comments and reviews are indicating it might not work with the Watch4 yet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mutau.lefty

0 Likes
Lefty developer
First Poster
Options

Hi, I'm the Lefty app developer.

I released the newest version app and now it can invert the screen of Galaxy Watch 4.

I would really appreciate it if you would try it (It's for free). Honestly there are bugs. (when the screen goes ambient mode while tiles is shown, the screen go back to original orientation) But I assume that it is more helpful than nothing.

WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

I am wearing my Watch 4 on my right hand as I am waiting for the left one to heal after the Watch burned it! I was wondering earlier today if this was possible or not... Will give the app a try!

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
KathleenMcCarthy
First Poster
Options

Will the screen orientate back to left hand wearing if I leave the app installed? Thanks!

0 Likes