Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 return / detached screen

(Topic created on: 01-09-2021 10:54 PM)
Shinzon
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Has anyone else experienced returning wearable items?

I got the watch 4 and after 3 days noticed the screen glass was lifting around the edges. I wiped it and cleaned it and it was clearly air under the glass. I then posted on reddit for advice etc... and had then decided to return it as I wasn't happy with the risk of the rest of the screen coming loose and incursion of water etc.. or the aesthetic. I did photograph the bubbles.

I've organised for a return and refund but upon packaging the watch ready for the courier, I've noticed the air bubble/has gone back to normal by the looks of it. So I'm assuming it's an intermittent fault and/or the heat of the watch has caused it to separate.

Concerned that this will cause issues with my return.

I fully intend on purchasing another Samsung watch however.. After the absolute nightmare with customer services and feeling fobbed off l, I'll be purchasing from a retailer and not direct from Samsung.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Not with a watch @Shinzon but I have returned a Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G to Samsung UK which was collected by DpD 

I took time and date stamped pictures of the phone, and included a hand written note with the phone advising of the issues I'd experienced, along with the Returns Note that came originally with the phone which has some tick boxes on it so the Returns Department knows why the item has been returned.

Once they receive your parcel the refund shouldn't take too long.

As for re purchasing I'd say this experience shouldn't put you off from buying direct from Samsung.

As with all purchases things can occasionally go wrong.

If you have a Samsung Experience Store then consider going there to buy as then you can open the box up in-house to check the watch over.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "