Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 "No ongoing challenges"

(Topic created on: 02-09-2021 11:38 AM)
FvdZ
Explorer
Options

Hi,

In Samsung Health is see all my challenges, but not on the Tile. Is shows "No ongoing challenges"

I see my steps etc, only the the local and Global challenges

What can be the issue.

Galaxy Watch4 Classic  Galaxy Watch4 #challlenges #tiles

10 REPLIES 10
PetrHere
First Poster
Options

Same here and I saw another post on the same topic. 😞

Sybexx
Navigator
Options

Same on my Watch 4 Classic  SM-R890

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Same with me. It's frustrating because I cannot follow the amount of my monthly steps on my Watch4. I think it's a bug and I hope it would be fixed soon.

FvdZ
Explorer
Options

I found a small work-around. Make a personal challenge, when you add this one the Global are visible.
Note: Don't delete the personal challenge when done, then also the Global disappears

Lets hope for a quick solution in a new release

0 Likes
liamono
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same problem, it so frustrating as it pushes me to do more and try and keep in the low percentage range. Please fix this 🙏
0 Likes
Members_kxEV9Ab
First Poster
Options

Yep, another one here

0 Likes
Ruigol
First Poster
Options

I have to same issue but I not sure how you guys find a work around, on my watch there is one button - 'add' which just give a 'there are no challenges' message. Despite having made my own challenge with invited people and joining the global challenge... hot fix anything? It's an expensive watch for small issues to last so long.

0 Likes
FvdZ
Explorer
Options

Add a challenge (invite a friend), as soon as she/he accepts you can view your data from "Together".  When accept you can add this from your watch (then this button works)

Note: Stupid that this feature (we had before) is still not implemented again

Roxi77
Student
Options

Will try today. Hopefully it'll work.. thanks 

0 Likes