Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 promo offer employees portal

(Topic created on: 29-08-2021 08:17 PM)
syedshah0777
Explorer
Options

Hi, I have purchased a galaxy watch 4 off employee portal , a work perk I receive, my question is one of the promotional offers was you would get Samsung care free 1 year, I have not received any correspondence to suggest I am actually covered ,how to register etc I have spoken to the shop online on phone, done chat session and Im getting passed around , I even asked Samsung UK on twitter who didn't  know that such a offer existing I have screenshots of the offer ... Please can someone advise what to do ? Thanks 

Great watch by the way 
14 REPLIES 14
syedshah0777
Explorer
Options
There is no t and c now as the offer has gone if that makes sense when I initially spoke to someone in Samsung online shop they couldn't even see it , Samsung twitter denied all knowledge also only when I started a complaint with online chat I got somewhere, I carried on posting a picture off it until they couldn't deny it anymore
0 Likes
LionBerks
Pioneer
Options
Hope you get this resolved. I was originally going to purchase my watch 4 via my work portal and I also saw the offer of the free 1 year Samsung care, but in the end didn't buy this way as the trade in offer for my active 2 was significantly less than the main Samsung online shop. It's quite easy to get drawn into the discount, which if you aren't trading anything is worth it.
0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
They're offering me a voucher to value of the Care+. That combined with the £75 Google voucher and purchase discount will do me. I sold my original GW last week for £170 so all round I'm a happy chap.....now just need them to fix the GW4 bugs!
syedshah0777
Explorer
Options
Not bad ,you know what I'm going to say now don't you ? I wish I had pushed a bit further for full value however I be honest I am happy with the result ... I just need to work out what to spend the £30 now, so yesterday when I got the code it wasn't working on the employee discount portal today I tried and it is so I have been looking at the a52s 5g which for some reason is still full price on the discount portal but I think once the phone is actually release you get the initial 15% off plus the £30 the price will be around £340 which is great price for the phone ... Or wait to see what the pixel 6 is all about ! Lol
0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
They do tend to fiddle around with the discounts. I know with the BLC Portal then one day it's 0 discount, then next is 10 or 15. Never know, you might get lucky and they throw some other incentive in too.