Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 promo offer employees portal

(Topic created on: 30-08-2021 03:02 PM)
syedshah0777
Explorer
Options

Hi, I have purchased a galaxy watch 4 off employee portal , a work perk I receive, my question is one of the promotional offers was you would get Samsung care free 1 year, I have not received any correspondence to suggest I am actually covered ,how to register etc I have spoken to the shop online on phone, done chat session and Im getting passed around , I even asked Samsung UK on twitter who didn't  know that such a offer existing I have screenshots of the offer ... Please can someone advise what to do ? Thanks 

Great watch by the way 
14 REPLIES 14
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I havnt seen that offer... Does it suggest anything on the t's & C's page on the employee portal?

I got mine using a BLC/ employee portal but didn't see anything about Samsung care
0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
I ordered mine via BLC / EPP portal and saw the same offer shown at the bottom of the page. I checked before ordering and got told to claim after purchase via the Care+ page. Had no success.
I contacted Samsung Shop who passed it up the chain until I got a reply saying it only applied to the new Fold handsets and not the watches, which I don't really understand as it clearly stated 'when you pre-order this device' and was shown on the order screen for the Watch. I screenshot it too & still chasing it.

@samsung @samsungUK Any chance of honouring it for those who ordered via Blue Light Card & EPP and have proof you advertised 'pre-order this device and receive 1 years free Care+' on the order page? Happy to send screenshots via DM
0 Likes
dsss
Voyager
Options
Even I had the same issue I ordered from student portal. When I emailed Samsung support they said they can't offer it and as a compensation 10£ will be offered. How stupid is this??? I got fedup with thisScreenshot_20210826-211810_Chrome_116769.jpg
0 Likes
syedshah0777
Explorer
Options
Thanks everyone for your replies ,I was thinking maybe just maybe I might be wrong ... I have also got the run around I have called the online shop, done multiple chat sessions , been on twitter yet no resolution, yesterday I got told that a senior manager will look at all the evidence
0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
I hit Samsung again via FB and Twitter last night, as well as replying to the online shop case I raised. Waiting to see what comes back and if they say the same about it being reviewed.
0 Likes
syedshah0777
Explorer
Options
So my issue has come to a end not what I was wanting but at least a answer , Samsung have emailed me and have stated that this was error from the logistics/promo team as it was for the phone only ??? Make of that what you want, I have emailed back asking for compensation as it was Samsung error not mine ? I'm still happy if Samsung were to give me 12 months SC+ ?
0 Likes
syedshah0777
Explorer
Options
I have been offered £20 which I think is s bit silly considering that SC was worth , I have replied and asked for £35
0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
They've offered me nothing apart from saying they've checked and it was only on the phones and they cannot help further.
I've raised a case with Resolver. Even if it was a mistake on their part then I'm sure they can rattle the piggy bank and afford the £40 odd Care+ each for the handful of people who saw the offer and can prove it.
0 Likes
syedshah0777
Explorer
Options
I have accepted £30 offer for me that's ok , I never based my purchase on SC+ it was a extra on top of the Google voucher £50 good luck to the rest of you keep us updated
0 Likes