Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 problems

(Topic created on: 17-10-2021 10:14 AM)
alexmidd
Pioneer
Options

Having lots of problems with this expensive watch. The heart rate often freezes and at ridiculous heart rates such as 174 - I am a 61-year old man and was sitting watching TV at the time!) - or below 50 when I am out walking up steep hills. I then have to fiddle with it all the time risking walking into a lamppost.

Now it has stopped tracking sleep stages - it just says wear it tighter, but it is already so tight that any tighter and it would restrict the blood flow to my hand. Also, the heart rate zones for my age in Samsung Health are STILL wrong and will not update even if I change my date of birth. 

I’ve tried the resetting thing, to great inconvenience, and it doesn’t make any difference. We need these things working better for what we pay for them, and if not then I’m going to have to return mine and get my money back as at the moment I feel like I have been robbed. 

Alex

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Mossemoi
Explorer
Options
We all know that the main competitor in this arena are doing it better, they are.
Now, I was dragged away from that competitor by the flip z3, its a amazing phone and the battery is getting better, but the watch, really not good.
I've said to all my friends when that competitor doors a flip equivalent it will be better, sorry to say this but it will happen and I will go. The watch is your acihillies heel
devilwearsprada
First Poster
Options
How do I go about getting my free galaxy watch
0 Likes