Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Watch 4 pre-order - Dispatched but no tracking information?

(Topic created on: 31-08-2021 10:51 AM)
krishn
Apprentice
Options

Hi guys!

I have pre-ordered my Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, my card has been charged and it has been dispatched, but I haven't gotten any tracking information whatsoever. It was supposed to arrive today. I have seen that several people have gotten it earlier as well. I haven't gotten any kind of information or communication from samsung. Anyone who can help? Or are in the same situation?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, contact samsung customer service & quote your order number, they will be able to track your order for you.
0 Likes
krishn
Apprentice
Options

Hi! thanks for answering me. I've talked with support in both chat and telephone and they've said that they can't view the order that there is some problem and asked me to wait and hung up. Is this normal?

Members_jyygogN
First Poster
Options

I had a message from samsung Tuesday delaying my order till next week so I cancelled my day off as don't have much holiday left.  Then got a message last night apologising for wrong information and my order would be delivered on the original date so had to message my boss and get the day off again last minute,  now its still showing as preparing to dispatch and dod not recognised the tracking number either! Can't take another day off so hoping it will arrive but looking like they've cost me a days work!

0 Likes
Solution
krishn
Apprentice
Options

A little update here. Samsung has not updated with tracking information yet, but DHL has contacted me and they've told me that it's on its way and will be delivered on monday. If you have the same problem and customer support also doesn't have a clear answer for you, wait until monday if anything changes. If you still haven't gotten yours, Members_jyygogN, maybe you can change the delivery option to a pick up point so that you can get it after work when it suits you? I changed the option to pick up point, because I also have to work monday so home delivery will be tricky. Maybe you can check if you also can do it.

GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Still no update on mine
0 Likes
03data
First Poster
Options

Same here

0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese