Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 notifications

(Topic created on: 31-08-2021 06:18 PM)
Mb1178
Explorer
Options

Hi upon using the galaxy watch 4 the notications light up screen for like half a second then disappear so u don't get chance to see them where ad on the 1st galaxy watch they stay on the screen for like 2 to 3 seconds also the icons on screen for notifications are very small can these be made bigger please would be good just like they were on 1st galaxy watch 

16 REPLIES 16
Franki31
Student
Options

Same issue here, is it a bug or a "Feature"? I don't like this "feature" I moved from the Active and notifications on that device were perfect

Brianmw
First Poster
Options

All was working well on my Watch 4 until I did an update last week.  Now messages pop up as they come in but when going to the Notifications panel - it's empty with the message "No notifications"

I'm finding this very frustrating - I count on my watch to keep me updated as to what is coming in.

OllieC
First Poster
Options

Same with me. Makes swiping left to see notifications redundant 

0 Likes
Jeff Borland
First Poster
Options

I had the same issue but I found that powering down the watch and restarting reset everything back to normal.

0 Likes
Franki31
Student
Options

Thanks Jeff, it does seem to help, but it's happened twice now, so I'm thinking a bug fix is necessary 

0 Likes
Sonshine
First Poster
Options

Hi Jeff, I am having the same experience with my Watch4Classic. After a restart, the orange notification indicator reappears when there is any incoming messages. However along the day, it will stop doing that. After the buzz on the watch, when you go in to check for notification, the indicator does not appear and it says "no notification".  I was hoping that today's software date would fix it, but it didnt. I hope something is done otherwise it is not serving its purpose. Thanks for looking into it.

0 Likes
SJS81
First Poster
Options
Im having the same problem, I have to turn the watch off & on again but then it does the same a couple of hours later
0 Likes