Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 notifications problem

(Topic created on: 29-10-2021 10:50 PM)
JoeB91
First Poster
Options
Since the recent update whenever I get a message come through I raise my wrist to turn on my watch and it only shows who the message is from and that is all where as before it would show who the message was from then open the message for me to read, now I need to tap it to open it. Pretty annoyed with this, is there a work around to get it back to how it was?
6 REPLIES 6
Terryj
Explorer
Options
Same here. Also not a single call was coming through. Just the missed call notification.
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Now has this option, turn it onScreenshot_20211030-051322_Galaxy Watch4 Plugin_31832.jpg
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

same here, after that last update, no incoming call notification, just miss call 

0 Likes
Terryj
Explorer
Options
Check for another update. Mine seems to be OK now. It was either a new update or cause I factory reset the phone.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I really don't want to reset my phone cause there are many thing need to be reconfigured. 

Just reset the watch but did not work

0 Likes
ClaudiuP
Apprentice
Options

I also have this problem since latest update (R870XXU1DUK1). I no longer get notified when i receive a call. I can only accept the call on the phone and transfer to the watch. I also not getting the messages notifications. I have tried to reset and reconfigure watch without restoring a backup and has worked fine for a couple a hours but now it's the same. I don't know if it's a software issue or a setting. I noticed this problem after I have activated the BedTime Mode. Now it's disabled but still not working. Does someone have a solution for this?

0 Likes