Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Watch 4 No Facebook Messenger Notifications, Seriously?

(Topic created on: 28-08-2021 09:42 AM)
Marcell2
Journeyman
Options

I bought this ***** called Galaxy Watch 4, because I thought if it has android then my regular apps will work on it. Just to realize that basically a 30 EUR Chinese noname fitness band gives you more than this useless pieces of *****. Because the 30 EUR chinese noname fitness band usually shows your notifications from Facebook messenger, Signal, Instagram, but this sophisticated piece of Samsung technology is apparently incapable of doing that.

Does someone have any idea if there is any way to get your Facebook messenger or Signal notifications on it? Or I will return it and get the 30 EUR Chinese fitness band, because that seems smarter than this thing.

Go to solution
38 REPLIES 38
Members_patugWc
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
Gaudy1927
Student
Options

Yeah this is crazy as I cannot answer Messenger and Telegram calls on my Watch 4. So Disappointing 

0 Likes
Members_hFpO7OR
Apprentice
Options

I can see only the last facebook messenger message on my watch 4 classic lte 

it is f... annoying,   

Can you scroll and see all of your unread messages or only the last one as I ? 

On watch 3 it works.   

0 Likes
Gaudy1927
Student
Options

Yeah.. You can see messages when they were not opened yet. But for calls? Forget it. You can only make and receive Phone calls and Whats App calls. I really hope and look forward to Samsung and Google to add messenger and telegram communications as means of making and receiving calls when they already have available updates for Wear OS. 

0 Likes
clearlynotstefan
First Poster
Options

Except OP said literally nothing about any of that?

0 Likes
Rose4uKY
Pioneer
Options

I would like to know I have the regular Galaxy watch 4 and I previously had the active 2. Facebook Messenger I know I used to not be able to reply. I can't remember now if you can reply or not but if somebody sends me a picture it doesn't come through on my watch I have to hit show on phones. If it's a regular text message I get the picture on my watch. Well today at work I heard my coworker say oh wow I get pictures now on Facebook Messenger through my watch then I said oh which watch do you have she said the active two it just got an update. So you would think ours would do it and I had her send me a picture and I didn't get it. Her showed right up on her watch watch. 

0 Likes
Kedo2
First Poster
Options

Can confirm that this solves the issue.

Rose4uKY
Pioneer
Options

So having Messenger Lite on your watch if someone sends you a picture you can view it without having to go and pull out your phone? And is their a way to download it just to your watch and not phone cause I have regular messenger on my phone? I have the watch 4 and it says not compatible with my watch and won't let me download it. Oh Well!

0 Likes
Members_WBprSPp
First Poster
Options

Ahoj, mám stejný problém. Aplikace nejde vůbec nainstalovat do hodinek.

0 Likes
coyler1
First Poster
Options

hi 

i have just changed my watch to my other arm with no tattoos and worked fine put back on other arm with tattoo would not work put on inside wrist no tattoo works fine so your right.

0 Likes