Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy watch 4 - no continuous blood oxygen readings while sleeping

(Topic created on: 01-09-2021 08:25 AM)
Demonyx
Apprentice
Options

Hi

I have enabled continuous measurement of blood oygen while sleeping on galaxy watch 4 but only get sleep data no blood oxygen readings.. any ideas or do i have a faulty watch, i can get manual measurements ok
25 REPLIES 25
Ang144
Pioneer
Options
I have tried mine last night and worked for me. Try look in the watch settings Samsung Health, then Measurements, then Scroll down and check if Blood oxygen during sleep is On.
pickmybrain
Pathfinder
Options
Make sure you on the latest software for your watch.
0 Likes
DannyT
Options

Yep, you'd need to update your phone/watch software, then update your Samsung Health app, and the blood oxygen whilst sleeping should work for you. 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Demonyx
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for the suggestions but still not working. I updated phone software, watch was already latest version. Samsung health is latest version and continuous measurement turned on. I did notice that continuous measurement option is only available on the phone and on the watch its only available for heart rate and stress but not for blood oxygen
Dannyboy2018
Pathfinder
Options
Same for me. Latest Version of Watch,Phone and Samsung Health (Well latest versions they give me anyway)
Jwickhyoung
Journeyman
Options
I am also having this problem. Phone and watch om latest software but it never records oxygen at night despite being turned on.
Demonyx
Apprentice
Options
I am disappointed as its one of the reasons i upgraded.. dont know what else to try.
tallguyuk98
Explorer
Options
I'm also at a lose on how to get blood oxygen to work
tallguyuk98
Explorer
Options
Anybody had any success? I've had the watch set to continuous monitoring of heart rate and stress but with no success on recording blood oxygen overnight. I can take an instantaneous reading using the widget though.