Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 Milanese Loop - 44mm with the Classic 46mm

(Topic created on: 09-09-2021 11:04 PM)
Members_tWd4jBW
Student
Options

Hi all.

I have the 46mm classic watch 4 and would like to get the Milanese strap for it but on the shop page it states 40mm or 44mm and * Compatible with Galaxy Watch4 40mm or 44mm model only. Also on the watch studio designer if you select the classic you cannot select the Milanese band.

Is there any reason the Milanese band would not fit the 46mm Classic, all 4 classic and non classic watches use the 20mm strap, so is there any reason it would fit?

Thank you.

16 REPLIES 16
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I thought they must have all sold out when I was ordering my Watch 4 classic. Strange it wasn't offered then. I just tried to fit my straps from the watch 3 but they're too wide? Did they place the holes further up to accommodate the gap filling part of the strap?
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
GW3 is 22mm unfortunately I had the same issue lol
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I ordered one like my previous off Amazon a few days ago. Didn't have reviews yet so it's 50/50 whether it will even fit/look like the description. I tried most types of strap on the 3 and settled on a metal one as it makes the watch look like a genuine nice watch. My last strap fit perfectly without moving at all and without being noticeably tight. Also it produced the least sweat for me out of them all though I suspect a milanese would top that but I don't think it would be enough to offset the style of it. Though if I excercise or if it's a hot day it's no good as it slides about so I have a silicone one with lots of holes on it for those occasions. I just switch between depending on what I'm doing. The strap that came standard with the watch 4 classic silver is awful, I really regret not going into the design studio again but it was crashing for me on launch day so opted for standard.
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Mines from amazon but its original 20210906_120035_25712.jpg
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
The watch or the strap? I got my Watch 4 Classic 46mm from Samsung direct due the £200 trade in offer for my Watch 3 which was good I thought. I've convinced myself I can't live without the bezel but was totally considering getting just the 4 but the trade in was poor I think. What size is that and how are you finding battery? I thought bigger must be better in terms of battery but no spec info was release so I've no idea if it was fruitless or not.
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Watch from Samsung when it was £300 trade in and strap from amazon
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Only £9 Screenshot_20210901-133849_Email_25248.jpg
0 Likes
RXM