Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 - mark as read from notification

(Topic created on: 22-10-2021 09:01 AM)
AndreaR88
First Poster
Options

Hi, I've just got a galaxy watch 4 and whenever I get an email notification via outlook I'm unable to open it/delete it/mark as read from the notification itself. 

The options are there but as I click on the action I want (eg mark as read) the watch tells me to go to my phone, which kind of defeats the purpose. 

If I open the outlook app from the phone, I can do anything, but actions from notifications are not working. Any help?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@AndreaR88: This may be a limitation of the Outlook app itself, as some apps only allow you to receive notifications on your watch, without the ability to action them. On the watch itself, head to Settings > Notifications > Show Phone Notifications On Watch, and check the available conditions to see if there's anything that you can enable from here that might resolve the issue. Also, on the Galaxy Wearables app on your phone, head to Watch Settings > Most Recent On Phone Or Watch > Outlook, and explore your options here. I also recommend checking out Advanced Notification Settings to see what's available to you. 

0 Likes
lumelo
First Poster
Options

I am having the same exact problem. Also just got my watch Friday and it is up to date. I have the regular 40mm version

0 Likes
AndreaR88
First Poster
Options
Thank you for that. So the app gives me the option to 'mark as read' or 'delete' from the notification, but as i click on it I get the icon to check the phone. However if I open the app from the watch, I'm able to do stuff...
0 Likes