Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 manager crashing

(Topic created on: 09-07-2022 02:21 PM)
5H4H33R
Explorer
Options
My galaxy wearable app is frozen on a blank page and I keep getting a popup saying galaxy watch 4 manager has stopped. The update yesterday did not help, does anyone know how to fix this? It's driving me crazy!
52 REPLIES 52
Members_bwG6IzQ
First Poster
Options

Same here since yesterday. 😞

Members_96sSwKd
Student
Options

Same here! Can't use my cell

Mitzi27
First Poster
Options

Mine started this morning....

Members_WQZKu1L
First Poster
Options

Same thing, constant popups saying it's stopped, also happening with "galaxy buds pro manager keeps stopping".

bound4doom
Apprentice
Options

Same here this started in the middle of the night I noticed. I am guessing it has to do with some update pushed out yesterday. I got a samsung official update yesterday had to schedule restart and so on. Also galaxy buds manager keeps stopping as well. 

bound4doom
Apprentice
Options

Might have found a solution.  I opened the actual wear app. It wasn't running. Then I had to dismiss a whole bunch of ***** adds from samsung then it told.me there was an update formally the wear stuff. I was able to update to a new version. I had checked samsung store and Google play store for updates and there were none. Why they don't just have updates all in one place is dumb. Hopefully this helps as everything is working for me now. But you have to open and update through the wear app. Which might be hidden in you samsung folder somewhere 

5H4H33R
Explorer
Options
But my wearable app is frozen on a blank screen
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Or you could go into the wearable app, top left hand corner select the hamburger toggle then select (about galaxy wearable) then select auto update galaxy wearable with WiFi only or select using WiFi or mobile data, this way it will notify you there's an update.
Guaranteed you won't get anymore issues. Screenshot_20220709-144635_Galaxy Watch4 Manager_392_1657374395.jpgScreenshot_20220709-144454_Galaxy Watch4 Manager.jpgScreenshot_20220709-144608_Galaxy Watch4 Manager_390_1657374368.jpg
5H4H33R
Explorer
Options
It was an update that caused this problem so I'd rather not leave auto update on. Also I can't open the wearable app, it isn't working
0 Likes