Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 - Love the look of the watch, but not liking the design of the new watch strap

(Topic created on: 28-08-2021 11:01 AM)
truckergod
Pathfinder
Options

I got my new watch yesterday love the look over the active 2. My only complaint with this is the new watch strap I don't understand what Samsung was thinking with the design. I have since switched to one of my watch straps for the active 2 as they are 10 times better.

10 REPLIES 10
jn_shelby
Explorer
Options
The strap that comes with the watch 4 it's a joke... I bought this one and feels so good: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08RHV4C2W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_1E20JC7S8FDP8026DC92?_encoding=UT...
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
I also had to use my old Active 2 strap.
The new one is very stiff where it locks onto the watch and because I have VERY small wrists and wanted the 44mm one (😁), I found that I couldn't use it.

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
Great find! I've added it to my basket, just in case 👍🏻

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
Ang144
Pioneer
Options
I also used my Galaxy Active 2 strap, the new one doesnt fit my small wrist. Also have you noticed changes in the readings for your stress? Mine is on continuous measurement and still I find out it doesn't?
0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
Same here. Got the 46mm Classic and the strap was a joke as I don't have big wrists. Took the one of my Active2 and much better.
0 Likes
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
I did buy a new strap off Samsung when I bought the watch, the rugged sporty one, lovely fit but £34, have used my old active 2 straps, but my OCD doesn't like the gap left between strap and the watch, this is my Watch4 strap and not OCD involved lol20210828_183213_92083.jpg
0 Likes
truckergod
Pathfinder
Options
I looked at that one but wasn't sure how it would look with the green watch 4. For now I'll stick with the active watch strap
0 Likes
sjj67
Navigator
Options

hi truckergod,,

i can't wear the silicon straps as i get a rash,,

so i bought a 24mm leather strap and with great care cut each side to fit inside 20mm,,

24mm leather cut down to fit GW424mm leather cut down to fit GW4gw4.jpg

0 Likes
truckergod
Pathfinder
Options
Samsung makes a metal mesh strap as well but haven't heard any comments about that one yet
0 Likes