Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 Issues/Queries

(Topic created on: 13-09-2021 11:52 AM)
SamWatch4
Student
Options

Hi all,

So I've had my Galaxy Watch 4 for just over a week  It's a great watch but I have some issues and wondering if others have noticed the same thing or maybe someone could point out what I am doing wrong.

1st Issue - I have been using the snore app feature and noticed that when I actually check the snore recordings, the times do not seem right. If I go sleep at 23:50 which is also shown as my sleep time on the normal sleep tracking on Samsung Health, my first snore recording says 23:25 but I know myself that I was awake at that time. This then makes me question whether the other snore recording times are right. Has anyone else noticed this?

2nd Issue - I went for my first run with the watch and noticed that the run didn't track my heart rate? The analysis on samsung health just shows pace and cadence. Anyone else seen this issue?

3rd Issue - I have been going for long walks and noticed that when I look at the analysis on samsung health the GPS mapping is not tracking my whole walk. It seems to start part way. Again is anyone experiencing this?

I am hoping they are just a few bug issues which need to be fixed or maybe I have a faulty watch.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Keithferguson57
Journeyman
Options
Exercise timer on my watch not working and the snore feature fails to work all though I have activated it in sleep section
0 Likes
Jude63
Explorer
Options
My issue is also with the Galaxy 4 classic watch.....I cannot get notifications from my S20 phone. I can make and answer phone calls just fine (clarity is better than my Galaxy watch 3 imho), but no matter what the settings I just can't get any notifications which is really frustrating as I used to leave my phone in the house when I went in the garden and relied on alerts to my watch. Worked fine on my watch 3, just not this one. I have reset, reset my phone, u installed the app and plug in and reinstalled. Samsung Live chat was very helpful.(not), and literally sent me 'instructions' to turn on notifications, which are everything I had already done. I even went so far as to turning everything back to default settings and even then there was no notifications to my watch. And yes, I have tried it both with the phone in use and with the phone locked and not in use. Nothing. If anyone can help I would be grateful as I am ready to send this back and just stick with my.watch 3!
0 Likes
Potshot2k4
Pathfinder
Options

Hey Jude, I had the same issue when I bought a new phone.  I did the same things you did reset watch, removed galaxy wareable plugin, checked notifications are on etc with no joy. What I found to work is I went into all the modes which stop notifications on the watch (theatre mode, bedtime mode, airplane mode etc) turned them all on then off one after the other then my notifications come thru and now if I'm not connected via Bluetooth it connects and in the galaxy wearable app it says connected remotely.  Give that a try.

0 Likes
RegP
Navigator
Options
Do u guys where the watches on tattooed wrists like i have too? If so the watch wont work properly, disgrace
0 Likes