Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 feedback?

(Topic created on: 12-04-2022 11:03 AM)
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Where can we write Galaxy Watch 4 feedback and suggestions? 

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

#Galaxy Watch4

Compilations for alarms don't show remaining alarms when the watch is locked or sometimes when unlocked. It's annoying because watch starts ringing. 

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Please add an option to choose while battery saver is on if we want to keep turned on:turn on lift to wake, touch screen to wake or rotate bezel to wake

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Please add an essential quick toggle that turns Bluetooth on/off. 

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Please add an option to record snoring without the phone being plugged to the charger or from a itself! 

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Please add an option like on a phone to set which things we want to allow in the Do Not Disturb mode. I'd like to allow alarm while it's on for example.

Screenshot_20220430-113244_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
samunger
First Poster
Options

The AOD won’t work without wearing it on your wrist. Samsung need to add always on display support without wrist detection on Galaxy Watch 4. 

There are people who won’t want to wear the galaxy watch 4 but prefer to have AOD (Always on Display) without wearing it. 

Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Please allow us to rearrange the Samsung Health cards. I don't need menstruation cycle and some others for example, they're just taking up the space. Ty! 

Screenshot_20220608_111730_shealth.png

0 Likes
alsmithy2000
First Poster
Options
Why do i habe to unkock my watch after turning it on for it to boot than it just boot and lock. So annoying three times now i have worn my watch all day after turning it on and realised tracked nothing at all just because i didnt unlock it after the samung logo. Stupid design and error coding i will be reverting back to fitbit as no way round it from looking. Have to have it locked to use pay by google feature but watch doesnt turn on and boot up until turned on and unlocked. When i turn my watch on i want it to turn on. Simple as that. Not turn on. Look ***** its turning on and then not bother turning on just because i havnt entered my unlock pattern
0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Phones are the same. You need to unlock them after a reebot and then they'll start... 

0 Likes