Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 - Ecg stopped working

(Topic created on: 11-09-2021 01:25 PM)
Nickh101
Explorer
Options

So the ecg monitor on my Galaxy watch 4 says it needs upgrading but its the same version as the one inmy Samsung health app and im showing no upgrades available in galaxy store 

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Nickh101
Explorer
Options
Had to uninstall and reinstall it now its working again.
It would not uninstall from the app store it kept coming up with an error so uninstall directly from phone that worked. But had to re- calibrate it which is a pain
0 Likes
manxiemax
First Poster
Options
Ive had same problem tried everything and ecg wont work
Nickh101
Explorer
Options
Only way i got it to work was to uninstall by long press on the phone app icon ( as it failed to uninstall from the galaxy app ) then reinstall and re calibrated it using my other BPM
0 Likes
Lerm
Explorer
Options
Hi - dud you uninstall/reinstall the Health Minitor App?
Nickh101
Explorer
Options
Yes i did but had to unistall from the phone as it wouldn't uninstall from the store.
Lerm
Explorer
Options
Thanks. Unfortunately still not working for me. It still asks me to update the ECG app, then when it tries to do so tells me the app isn't compatible with my watch (Watch 4). Bizarre.
Nickh101
Explorer
Options
How did you uninstall it ? I had to do it by going into my phone apps long pressing the app icon and selecting uninstall. Then go to galaxy store and reinstall it from there and go through the recalibrate using my own bpm. I found it wouldn't uninstall any other way. Hope that makes sense and helps
0 Likes
Nickh101
Explorer
Options
Fyi that's the Samsung health monitor only not the Samsung health app
Lerm
Explorer
Options
I've tried both methods now (uninstall via the store and by long pressing the app on my phone menu). Each time it reinstalls fine, then after I open it says it needs an update (which isnt available). Same if I try and trigger the update from my watch
0 Likes