Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 disconnects from JBL bluetooth headset after 3 songs

(Topic created on: 14-12-2021 05:53 AM)
enzoacevedo
First Poster
Options

Galaxy watch 4 disconnects from JBL bluetooth headset after 3 songs. 

It doesn't matter if I use the spotify app or the samsung stock app, after a couple of songs the headset pauses but the music is displayed as if it was playing. I see many users with the same problem in BT headphones.

Will Samsung be waiting for 1000 user complaints to fix the problem? Users who want to do sports with the watch and listen to music on headphones cannot do so due to this great problem.

17 REPLIES 17
Diogo Moreira
Apprentice
Options

Any replies from Samsung, guys?

FVilela
First Poster
Options

Same problem here as well! Very disapointing, since I bought this set specially for sports.

0 Likes
Blackhawk_BR1001
First Poster
Options

Oh no... Same issue with the JBL Endurance... #SamsungFixIt

0 Likes
Ferdnand
First Poster
Options

One more with same problem, 

0 Likes
Ro41
First Poster
Options

Hi, same problem here with jbl sprint endurance earphones. Sometimes it prolongues the issue by manually skipping to the next song. But it isn't a permanent solution. I use spotify but i see here that it isn't app related. Very annoying that Samsung isn't aknowledging the problem.

0 Likes
eccaron
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. When the song ends, its crashes. Im not even able to turn off the headphones

lucioc25
Student
Options

Could anybody solve this issue? I have the same problem

0 Likes
lucioc25
Student
Options

I think Samsung fixed this bug. At least I can use my Xiaomi airdots and JBL Go 3 connected only to my Watch without any problems.

0 Likes