Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 disconnects from JBL bluetooth headset after 3 songs

(Topic created on: 20-01-2022 12:24 PM)
enzoacevedo
First Poster
Options

Galaxy watch 4 disconnects from JBL bluetooth headset after 3 songs. 

It doesn't matter if I use the spotify app or the samsung stock app, after a couple of songs the headset pauses but the music is displayed as if it was playing. I see many users with the same problem in BT headphones.

Will Samsung be waiting for 1000 user complaints to fix the problem? Users who want to do sports with the watch and listen to music on headphones cannot do so due to this great problem.

17 REPLIES 17
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful

No audio output from Samsung smart watch to Bluetooth headphones

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003077/
0 Likes
LM-C
Student
Options

I have the same issue with my JBL Endurance Sprint headphones, especially when running - which is when I need it to work most! Sometimes it cuts out after two songs, sometimes five or six. I also get a juddering sound in my ears when it does it. If I wait, turn the headphones off, then turn them back on and repair the bluetooth, I can get them going again (not very easy when running) but then it cuts out again after a few more songs. Rubbish.

The JBL headphones are solid connecting to my phone - a Samsung Galaxy S10 5G - but not my watch. And my watch is bombproof connecting to my other Bluetooth set - Sony 1000 wh mx 2 - but they are no good at all for running.

One of the main reasons I bought the watch was to control my music as I ran without having take my phone with me and mess around with it on the go. I am going to take my watch back and get an exchange to see if that makes a difference... but I suspect it will be the same story. Sort it out Samsung.

LM-C
Student
Options

Sorry, I wish it was helpful, but it isn't. This isn't an IT-literacy issue, this is a Samsung Watch issue and the company needs to fix it

jari8289
Student
Options

I have exactly the same problem. My bluetooth headphones can connect, but after 2 or 3 songs (or in the middle of a podcast) the connection is lost. Turning the headphones off and back on makes them reconnect again, only to stop after the next 2 songs or so. VERY annoying, certainly when running. With my Galaxy S10 phone and the same earphones, I have never had this issue.

RseeG
Student
Options

I have exactly the same problem.  Using Baseus Encok W04 Pro True Wireless Earphone which use Bluetooth V5.0.  These earphones have a very stable connection to my S9 phone.  Direct BT connection from watch to earphones (without the phone) drops as described after ~2 mins. 

Can anyone confirm if using Samsung Buds (+, pro, life or 2) earphones solves this problem?

VDemetrio
First Poster
Options

Same problem here. Using JBL 500t, sometimes it disconnects before the end of the first song

Diogo Moreira
Apprentice
Options

Exactly same issue here. So annoying. Tried 3 different bluetooth headphones and speakers (JBL, Sony etc.). Anyone got any answers from Samsung? I called'em here in Brasil and they said they couldn't help me. 

0 Likes
RseeG
Student
Options

I ended up buying some Galaxy Buds Live.   They work fine and dont have the problem we have been experiencing.  Lets hope the problem is fixed for those who want to use 3rd party earphones.

regisncoelho
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue using a JBL TUNE500BT. The audio stops mid training, sometimes on the first song, although the app seems to keep playing the song.

Does someone has the same problem using the galaxy buds?

0 Likes