Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Watch 4 connecting to S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 24-08-2022 12:04 AM)
Members_L7SH5Uj
Apprentice
Options

Hi.

I am trying to connect for the 1st time my Galaxy watch 4 which was given as a present to my S22 ultra and each time it gets to the google sign in the  process it signs in then goes to the next page and there is a red and green dotted circle going around and around, getting larger and smaller for ages as if it is not connecting the account and it looks like its crashed on the page as its does it for over 10minutes

As I originally had the watch active connected to the wearable app I removed this from it first and  I have also tried re-setting the watch, clearing the data and cache of the wearable app and also re installing  the app on the phone, turning the phone off and on inbetween, but have no joy.   I have tried numerous ways of getting past this with no joy.  The only way it works is if I skip the google sign in then everything loads and I can use the watch, but then my accounts wont be signed in.

Can you advise of a fix as the watch does not seem to work with the S22 Ultra phone when it should

Thanks

#wearable #S22 ultra #Galaxy 4 watch

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Members_L7SH5Uj
Apprentice
Options

got it working by skipping the google sign in pages and letting the app and software load onto my phone.   Instead of signing in on the set up page I skipped this andI then went to settings once the watch was up and running and added the google and samsung accounts separately.

Hope this helps anyone who may have similar issues

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Ron_Shel
First Poster
Options

Having the exact same issue. Thanks for letting us know about skipping the google signin because before that point the device was completely useless.  I hope this issue gets resolved quickly.

0 Likes
cberdan
First Poster
Options

I have exaclty same issue with setting up for the first time Galaxy Watch 4 classsic with Galaxy S21 5G

0 Likes
Solution
Members_L7SH5Uj
Apprentice
Options

got it working by skipping the google sign in pages and letting the app and software load onto my phone.   Instead of signing in on the set up page I skipped this andI then went to settings once the watch was up and running and added the google and samsung accounts separately.

Hope this helps anyone who may have similar issues