Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 Classic

(Topic created on: 10-08-2022 06:30 PM)
S786
Voyager
Options
After seeing the removal of the bezel on the new Watch 5 I am so glad I didnt wait for this and got the Watch 4 when I did.

8 REPLIES 8
StargazerUK
Navigator
Options
The trade up offer stinks a little. Pretty sure last year the trade up was much better. Also the Pro does not look as good. The extra battery of cause is welcomed. Debating to hold onto my watch 4 classic.
0 Likes
drljames
Journeyman
Options
I couldn't see the option to trade in my watch 4 classic
0 Likes
Voodoo1
Apprentice
Options
Got a galaxy watch 3 classic which I'm giving my daughter. Trading in an old Huawei watch 2 for the trade in offer which makes it a good deal for me. Plus free buds live will go to my son.
0 Likes
ThatGuyJacobee
Navigator
Options
Dude 💯 agreed, I'm so glad I got this galaxy watch 4 classic. I don't understand why they would remove a fundamental and unique feature of samsung watches. It should have been part of the watch 5 pro lineup.... anyways the trade in prices are awful in the UK and without the bezel it's a no-go upgrade for me.
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
There is none. Apparently in the US you can trade a Watch 4 for a decent price. Not so in the UK
0 Likes
Members_w3ZR0bG
Journeyman
Options

Support told me you can log it as "Other"...but you still only get the £100. It was £200 last year from 3 to 4... 😞

0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
This is really bad. In the US Samsung are offering $240 trade in on a Watch 4 classic. I've tweeted Samsung UK to ask why we are being treated as second class citizens. Doubt they will even bother to reply.
0 Likes
Mreric66
Pioneer
Options
Absolutely won't be buying this due to the bezel going..should have offered a classic version with and the pro without
0 Likes