Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 classic

(Topic created on: 02-08-2022 08:47 AM)
Members_5wzrxWd
Student
Options

Hi everyone I have an issue with my galaxy watch 4 classic.

it started with no sound vibration or screen coming on all the settings and permissions are set correctly but I was still having no luck this is a brand new watch by the way just a few days old .

so just on the off chance I decided to swap wrists from left to right and the watch is now working perfectly fine and as it should but it still will not work on my left wrist could anybody shed any light on this please thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6
Mark29359
Helping Hand
Options
I am sure if you go into the settings, not sure if its the watch or the app ones, that there is a section on what wrist you are wearing it on. How the watch would know is beyond me but its worth a try. Hope it helps you.
0 Likes
Members_5wzrxWd
Student
Options

Hi mark29359 I originally set it up for the left wrist but even without changing the settings to the right wrist it works fine on the right one but as soon as I put it back on the left one it’s as if the watch thinks I am not wearing it again it’s a strange one I know just a thought but could it be my tattoo that is blocking it somehow?.

0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi - might very well be your tattoo- have seen a few earlier posts on the forum where people with tatoos on their wrist have experienced problems with their watch
0 Likes
DREKNOWS
Explorer
Options

Watch socks if you have tattoos it never work unless way high on my wrist always goes down sleeping which is what I wanted this for.  Do much for that and health ***** thing is paper weight

0 Likes
DREKNOWS
Explorer
Options

It's 100% your tattoo  is a known issue buy a garmin they are known to work in buying the 1500$ scuba watch and going be done with it.  This thing is ass wish samsung was not sneaky they die young hip kids some with tattoo wearing this watch but they never will tell you it won't work with tattoo.  Apparently I've heard you can get everything but ECG working by placing get this clear epoxy sticker like round 90 cent for sheet them stickers lol 😆 I'm beside myself 

0 Likes
DREKNOWS
Explorer
Options

No it's definitely tattoos and everyone deserves refund

0 Likes