Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch 4 Classic wont copy over google account

(Topic created on: 12-10-2021 07:43 PM)
MagnumSkyWolf
Journeyman
Options

I just received my galaxy watch 4 classic and went it asks to copy over my google account it fails every time. I can't access the google play store at all  

69 REPLIES 69
Jose Artavia
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issue, it's nonsense that it have been months like this and Samsung or google did not have managed to fix it. I basically upgrade it from the watch active 2, but my previous and older watch have more functionalities 😞 I've tried all the possible solutions listed above, but it's not working, if someone else have another solution please tell me so!

0 Likes
kagan
Apprentice
Options

Hello, im experiencing the same problem and I cant't believe, that no Samsung-Admin has posted a statement in this thread. We all spent so much time trying to reset this cache, that memory, reseting the watch - its unbelievable that I paid 445€ for such a bad product. And the best: I can't even open a support ticket, because the product IS NOT KNOWN on the Samsung support site. @Samsung: You may be a big company, but this is really poor ...

HannibalBarca
Student
Options

wrong reply

0 Likes
HannibalBarca
Student
Options

Well you can see all your google connected device via a web broswer here: https://myaccount.google.com/device-activity 

if you cannot connect to your google account, that is a different issue.

0 Likes
Solution
Johnny47
Journeyman
Options

I was having this problem because i had 2 Google Accounts in my Phone. As soon as i removed the older one , and tried to copy it again, it worked instantly. So it seems it doesn't handle very well when you have more than One Account.

CarolinaRivasV
Student
Options

I just tried this and worked for me!!! Thank you!!! 😀😍

Johnny47
Journeyman
Options

You're welcome ! I hope this fix benefits a lot more people, because i know how hard it was to try everything else and nothing worked. 

nfql
First Poster
Options

IT WOOOOORKED!!!!!

I tried everything and didn't know what else to do. I ready your comment, deleted one of my accounts and poof! works like a charm!

Thank you ery much you kind person :smiling-face:

JohnPi
Journeyman
Options

Disable phone security (biometrics, and pattern) temporarily

Members_t0RnOm7
First Poster
Options

I ran into the same problem on my new Galaxy Watch last week and read almost all related posts, but none of them worked. So, I want to share my solution, hope it helps you.

symptom:
When I added the Google account to the Galaxy Watch 4 when I set up the Galaxy Watch 4 for the first time, it could find my Google account and then started copying the data to the Galaxy Watch 4. But it took a long time, even I waited all night, and finally Failed.

Reason 1: Wear OS may not support multiple Google accounts.
Solution 1: Delete other Google accounts

This is the currently proposed solution. Because I also have two google accounts on my phone, I think this is the solution I was looking for at first. Unfortunately, after I deleted the second account that I didn't use very often, it didn't work for me.

Reason 2: The data and cache of Google Play Store are too large.
Solution 2: Clean up the data and cache of the Google Play Store App on the phone

I think most people use their phones with Google Play Store App for a long time, so the data of Google Play Store becomes very large (about a few GB) and it takes a long time to copy the data to Galaxy Watch 4 and it fails at the end . After deleting all the data and cache of the Google Play Store on the phone, the account can be added to the Galaxy Watch 4 immediately. The data is automatically synced back to your phone from Google servers, so it is safe to delete it on your phone. The cache can be deleted at any time, and it will be automatically recreated when you continue to use Google Play. No need to log out of your Google account.
Please try to see if it works for you. good luck.