Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch 4 Classic wont copy over google account

(Topic created on: 25-08-2021 07:49 PM)
MagnumSkyWolf
Journeyman
Options

I just received my galaxy watch 4 classic and went it asks to copy over my google account it fails every time. I can't access the google play store at all  

69 REPLIES 69
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Try resetting the watch and trying again. The setup process got stuck the 1st time i with mine. Reset the watch and then it completed without an issue
0 Likes
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
I've just watched a video on YouTube regarding a issue like this https://youtu.be/BUXMQw55KEI see if this helps
LifeOfBrianL
First Poster
Options

Same.   It fails every time and even after resetting the phone 

NFFC_PsYcHo
Student
Options

Phone Settings Go To  Apps, Scroll down to Galaxy Wearable select Storage then hit Clear Cache bottom left.

Alex33
Journeyman
Options
Has anyone got a fix for this, rebooted phone reset watch cleared cash reset both, rebooted both, several times over, still buggered, Samsung were hyping up wear os and it doesn't work lmfao
NFFC_PsYcHo
Student
Options
Try the way I've said mate 👍
0 Likes
Alex33
Journeyman
Options
After several resets of both, removing both from my Google account, more reboots, more resetts and reattempts, I now have them connected and is signed in with Google but press download an app or watch face on the phone and just says installing on the watch and never installs after trying on the watch same issue just keeps installing untill it times out. Absalute joke bring back tizen 🙈
kammieg6
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
vittorioromeo
Journeyman
Options

I have the same issue, clearing cache/data of the Galaxy Wearable app and resetting the Watch did not help. Did you manage to fix this?