Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 classic watch notifications not working

(Topic created on: 26-09-2021 12:28 PM)
Hedgy25
First Poster
Options

I got the new Samsung Galaxy 4 classic watch a couple of weeks ago and for 7 days straight notifications didn't work! I have tried all of the troubleshooting multiple times, I have had the Esim reset twice by EE, I've even had my watch replaced thinking it was a faulty one but guess what? It does exactly the same with the new one! So, I must be doing something wrong somewhere or my phone has something that Is blocking it.

I am using the Samsung galaxy note 20, it worked absolutely fine with my old Samsung galaxy watch active 2.

Any ideas or solutions please because it seems I have exhausted all troubleshooting on the Internet.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Check the notification settings in the wearable app.
0 Likes
Mephisto322
Apprentice
Options

This is not a helpful suggestion.

Mephisto322
Apprentice
Options

I am having the same problem, almost identical to yours. Samsung suggested I ship my Watch4 Classic back to have it replaced. The lack of notifications must be software issue, because everything else on the smartwatch is working properly for me.

0 Likes
Hedgy25
First Poster
Options

So I read a thread yesterday that went on about tattoos! I couldn't believe it at first, but I swapped my watch from the wrist that has tattoos on, to the wrist without tattoos and it now works perfectly fine! Obviously this is not acceptable and needs sorting by Samsung but atleast for now it's the solution.

0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Ok. Good luck.
0 Likes
mmd0627
Student
Options

WE DID, AS DIRECTED. NOTIFICATION ALLOWED, DOESN'T WORK

0 Likes