Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 Classic sleep tracking

(Topic created on: 21-05-2022 02:50 PM)
DanParry
Explorer
Options
Has anyone else had recent issues with sleep tracking? All this week I've either had no sleep registered or only a fraction of my actual sleep time 

I'm getting really disillusioned with Samsung at the moment and I'm considering a very expensive change of company if things don't change in the next year 
27 REPLIES 27
DanParry
Explorer
Options
On a general basis, I love this watch. Even with the less than stellar battery, it tracks everything so well. The design and build are fantastic and the Samsung input to WearOS is very welcome and provide a much better experience. I hope Tizen influences Android more; I love Tizen on my Active 2, but I get the merge

Any problems I have are usually minor with my many Samsung devices. They just seem to affect the small feature I really love! Nothing has changed my view of Samsung yet. I think some of my seeming vitriol is caused by a bit of worry about my upcoming hospital visit (and eye pain)
0 Likes
DanParry
Explorer
Options
Last night, the sleep tracking was accurate. This is like when you call the IT guy over to look at a fault and his mere presence fixes it

I'll keep an eye on it for a week and see how it goes

Edit: Ooops forgot to say thanks to everyone for helping
DanParry
Explorer
Options
So I forgot to check my sleep records straight away this morning (startled by sudden eye swelling) but I have just checked and sleep recording started 90 minutes after I went to bed. Additionally, the sleep app on the watch is showing a sleep duration but no other details. There's a refresh icon but it fails to achieve anything. The phone has not shown any sleep records at all for last night

I noticed that the cache had accrued over 7MB so I have cleared that again. I'll try to remember to check straight away tomorrow!
0 Likes
DanParry
Explorer
Options
My watch battery is crashing. I've restarted the watch and phone SmartSelect_20220525-110221_Galaxy Watch4 Manager_8080_1653472941.jpg
0 Likes
DanParry
Explorer
Options
Update: Samsung Health burned my battery from 83% to 13% in 4 hours, so I put the watch on charge. In the 2 hours it was on charge, it completed its job and had my sleep data for me. It was still 90 minutes late starting, but it got there in the end
0 Likes
DanParry
Explorer
Options
Between the battery and sleep tracking, I'm about ready for a refund
0 Likes
DanParry
Explorer
Options
System update has made things worse. How do I get my money back?
0 Likes
DanParry
Explorer
Options
I hate this watch
0 Likes