Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 Classic Sleep records TV watching and reading as sleep

(Topic created on: 23-01-2022 05:15 PM)
LINCBARNETT
First Poster
Options

Bought a Watch 4 classic in November 2021.  I, like so many others have a significant issue with my Watch. It has consistently recorded periods of watching TV and reading  as sleep, even though I am completely awake.  If you can't correct my issue and the other reported issues with sleep tracking at least include in a near future update the ability for user to correct  inaccurately recorded sleep time.  Currently we can only ADD sleep periods not recorded.  The long-reported issues with sleep tracking do not seem to be getting any attention and if a solution is not or cannot be provided I for one will write my Samung Watch purchase off as a bad investment, move to a different more reliable brand and not make the same mistake again.

2 REPLIES 2
Jmcm66
First Poster
Options

Hi,

The same happens to me. Very innacurate sleep tracking. I expected much more quality from this brand. I was wrong.

Bootsie
First Poster
Options
The algorithms need tweaking. Or better would be the wearer having the ability to correct the sleep times and then the app to recalculated the outcomes from an accurate sleep time.