Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 Classic - screen protector recomendations?

(Topic created on: 27-08-2021 07:27 PM)
blenky
Helping Hand
Options

I bought Spigen screen protectors for my W4 Classic 

Link here. 

Disappointingly the protectors are slightly smaller than the watch face (yes I have the correct size!) and the gap is jarring on certain watch faces.  I have tried to put on on a Active2 protector but those are slightly too big!

Anyone bought some for the W4 Classic that fit correctly?

Cheers

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
LionBerks
Pioneer
Options
Hi, I have the SPGUARD (Amazon) tempered glass protector on my 44mm watch 4 and fits really well. Also no issues with touch sensitivity.
0 Likes
LaurenceGough
Pioneer
Options

Great... These are the ones I just bought. 

To be honest no there isn't. These are the only ones with decent reviews that are also meant to be thin. If you check older reviews for the watch3 you can compare reviews. 

The Spigen ones are very expensive compared to all the others too.

They all seem to have a gap. I've no idea why they can't remove this gap. It can still be removed when broken...

0 Likes
LaurenceGough
Pioneer
Options

I can't edit my post it won't let me. (this forum software is just awful). 

Spguard I have read have terrible reflection problems. Which is what gorrila DX was made to prevent.

0 Likes
LionBerks
Pioneer
Options
I haven't had any issues and use mine outside all the time.
0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
Thinking about it they do need a small gap otherwise it will interfere with the rotating bezel. The gap is more noticeable as it's tempered glass. Keeping my eye open for tpu 46mm for the classic.
0 Likes
LaurenceGough
Pioneer
Options

No the bezel doesn't rotate near there at all

0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
Is yours for a Classic? If so let me know how you get on.
0 Likes
LaurenceGough
Pioneer
Options

Yeah mine is a classic. I guessed there would be a gap with the protector, as long as it is not massive I will let it slide for now, but if it's intrusive I will return it.

I'm not 100% on the galaxy watch anyway, lots of features missing. No wrist based gesture navigation, no auto detect of cycling, the stupid non Samsung phone restrictions on ECG and battery life not amazing so far. I might leave the protector in the box for a little bit.

blenky
Helping Hand
Options
Yes looking again you are quite right. No excuse then. Spigen usually spot on. Going to return even though used one.
0 Likes