Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 classic reorder APPS

(Topic created on: 22-11-2021 11:47 AM)
Userx123
Apprentice
Options
Wearables
Hi
I no longer seem to be able to reorder my apps from either the phone wear application or via the watch. If I try from my phone, the app can be moved but moments later its moved to a random location in the applications menu. If I try moving from the watch, again its randomly placed in the list of apps, nowhere near where I want it. It did work once over many software "upgrades" ago. 
This is supposed to be premium quality product from Samsung, it comes with a premium price tag, yet it feels like its very poorly tested, if there is any testing before releasing to the market. At £330+ I really do expect better quality from the product.
Another 1step forward, 2 steps back approach to Samsung quality control. 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
Wearables

@Userx123: That's strange. Can you try swiping up from your Home Screen to access the Apps Drawer > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Sort, and make sure that Custom Order is ticked, as it may be the case that it is arranging the apps in alphabetical order, and repositioning them as a result. 

0 Likes
Userx123
Apprentice
Options
Wearables
Hi, thanks for the quick response. Not actually seeing the 3 dot option on either the Wear app of app draw on the watch. It's definitely not alphabetical ordering, as apps I moved in earlier releases are still there and 1 app begins with "W". It does look like the watch overrides the WEAR app, can see where else to look on watch for options
0 Likes