Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 Classic - pre-ordered the watch & had the funds taken from account before shipping?

(Topic created on: 19-08-2021 12:59 AM)
Clive7409
Voyager
Options

Anyone else pre-ordered the watch & had the funds taken from their account already? Thought Samsung didn't take payment until device shipped!!

Also have several pending amounts on my credit cards from Samsung due to their site not working with Chrome, not happy as tying up over £1k on credit card!!!!
9 REPLIES 9
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I think what may have happened is the funds will have been gated off by your bank while they wait for Samsung to claim the amount.

Have a word with your Banks Customer services and they'll advise officially what's happened @Clive7409 @

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Yeah mines been taken too
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
Yeah I ordered the Watch 4 Classic LTE version and the funds have been deducted
Clive7409
Voyager
Options
Good to hear others have had funds taken, don't recall that being the case before as have pre-ordered phones etc. but as I'm having it guess them taking my cash should be a fair transaction 🤣
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
When I preordered the buds Pro earlier in the year they took payment immediately,
0 Likes
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
It looks like the watches are being shipped today, I've had an email my Watch4 4G is on its way and he here 2moro
LionBerks
Pioneer
Options
My payment for watch 4 4G has been taken, but I've just had confirmation of dispatch and delivery tomorrow!
Artindoril
Navigator
Options
Funds have definitely been taken. Already showing up as a transaction on my credit card.
0 Likes
Mephii
First Poster
Options

Money gone, delivery delayed. No info why and when my watch will come. Not nice treatment from Samsung.

0 Likes