Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 classic - notifications coming through and then not coming through

(Topic created on: 06-09-2021 04:40 PM)
RegP
Navigator
Options

Should i feel honoured that i just got 3 message notifications come through on my watch since iv had it, but guess what it stopped working again straight away!!!! Even phone calls are silent!!!!! Samsung 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Steven1979yoxall
Explorer
Options
Same as happend to me again
RegP
Navigator
Options
What u doin about urs? Hoping an update sorts it?
0 Likes
Steven1979yoxall
Explorer
Options
I've never ad any other phone other then samsung I don't like apple simply because your tied to all there stuff on there items...now samsung do av teething issues but they normally sort it with an updat..its just strange how it works for half a day or so then nothing..mine was sound for a full day put the watch on charge then boom back to square one again...so I think its a bug maybe as it rings when I get a call so I'm at a loss....whats your plan
0 Likes
RegP
Navigator
Options
This is my 1st samsung phone iv always been apple but liked the ultra 21 so much i swapped and yes i agree apple are clever in getting there devices to be used with there products, iv had most of the apple watches and never had 1 problem which makes this more frustrating, dont really wanna go down the route of gettin it repaired and why even should i, be nice if samsung respectfully addressed the issue
0 Likes
LionBerks
Pioneer
Options
Hi. Not sure if it will totally resolve the issue for you but since I installed Google Messages on my phone and watch it seems to have helped.
0 Likes
RegP
Navigator
Options
I tried that and no difference, today the volume and vibration is working on phone calls only 🤣
0 Likes
RegP
Navigator
Options
Yayyyy 2 notifications through this morning before it stopped working again 🤣🤣🤬🤬 still no statement from samsung. 🤮🤮
0 Likes
RegP
Navigator
Options
Jus switched my watch to the only part of bear skin on my arm near my palm due to tattoos and messages come through instantly. This is an absolute disgrace and almost prejudice!! Clearly they havnt even tested these watches properly. So if u have tattoos u cant wear samsungs smart watches? Disgrace 

0 Likes
c2lass
Journeyman
Options

Do you have tattoos on your skin on the arm you wear the watch. There is a thread on here re this issue and my hubby has now had two Classic 4's and neither receive any notifications. Just read the thread re tattoos which he has on his arm and tried the watch on my wrist which is not inked and low and behold it works. So if you have tattoos on your arm apparently your watch thinks you are not wearing it and you will not get any notifications.

0 Likes