Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 classic no deep sleep on sleep tracking

(Topic created on: 14-09-2021 12:16 PM)
Rolotomasee
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

Anyone else have this issue where galaxy watch 4 classic records very little to no deep sleep? 3 mins some nights out of 7 hours total sleep. Wore an old fitbit charge 2 one night with the galaxy watch 4 classic and fitbit reported 1hr 20mins deep sleep, galaxy reported 20mins. Any ideas how to fix this? 

129 REPLIES 129
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Yeah I have the same thing...
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
I also get very little deep sleep time.
The most I got was 1 hour last week. It's usually 30 something minutes.

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
Rafi32
First Poster
Options

Same problem. Hopefully somebody can help us fix that issue without sending our watches to the service

Holly P
First Poster
Options

Yes. Mine started this weekend.  Friday deep sleep logged. Saturday 1 min. Out of 9 hours of sleep I doubt it. 

Askl
First Poster
Options

Same

Brandon123
Apprentice
Options

Same here. And it's only ever recorded a full night sleep once. Usually cuts off half way and says I'm getting like 3.5 hours of sleep.

AndrewL
Options

When you check your sleep readings in the morning, it should be separated into 4 categories - Awake, REM, Light and Deep. For the time that isn't being registered, is it showing in the 'Awake' section? 

Brandon123
Apprentice
Options

No. There's very small blips of "awake" within the total recorded time, but that total time is 3.5 hours or so. I slept for at least 3 hours after as well, but it stopped registering entirely for those last hours.

Jinzz
Student
Options

I bought a watch 4 at best buy, recorded around 9-20 mins of deep sleep per night, which was very different from what fitbit charge 4 says about my sleep. I ended up exchanging for a new one. Still, the new one records almost no deep sleep data! Last night it recorded only 1 min of deep sleep. I think the software had issues. I tried wearing the watch all the different ways, tight, fit, 1 finger, 2 fingers from wrist, etc.