Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 Classic LTE Issues

(Topic created on: 12-04-2022 02:36 PM)
rcreation33
First Poster
Options

I have just used Galaxy Watch 4 Classic LTE for a single day and there exists so many issues. I just feel like returning the product.

First and known battery drain issue almost 1% battery drain every 2-4 minutes of use which can be controlled if I turn off health trackers and mobile networks.

Then formatting watch takes a whole lot of time and connection to another phone also takes a lot of time I guess it should be simple and does not always have to reset everything on watch and connect again to a new device.

Major issue: I have tried connecting this watch to different phones Nokia 9 & Vivo V20 Pro and tried if Call on Earbuds work correctly or not. Now I have connected watch to my phone and my Bose earbuds are connected to the watch. Luckily I don't have Samsung earbuds because I can't bear with simple problems which should have been fixed until now. Samsung wants to release Galaxy Watch 5 and there exists so many issues in old watch. Great!!!

Now when I call on the phone which is connected to the watch I am unable to hear anything on earbuds, the sound always comes from a watch and there is just a button to pick a call on phone, whereas there should be 2 buttons pick a call on phone and pick a call on connected earbuds it's so easy I guess. Then the sound coming out of watch is echoing multiple times and it's just annoying. Apart from this the person I am talking to is also getting this echo. Sometimes watch only connects to one earbud and there is no sound from other earbud until I play next song on Spotify, apart from that song playback works ok.

Since Samsung has one ui, Google wear os apps are not supported and Samsung app does not have that much flexibility in terms of watch settings and apps.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
On LTE it will drain quicker but mine easily lasts 1.5 days.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi all there's an update out for the galaxy watch 4 classic I have the Lte model, just finished updating here inthe UK.
0 Likes