Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 Classic - LTE in bluetooth mode vs bluetooth only watch (battery life)

(Topic created on: 19-02-2022 10:57 PM)
evgenilalov
Journeyman
Options

Hi everyone,

I am really curios and unfortunately couldn't find an answer  to my questions and doubts.

Has anyone aware of battery life and tested/compared two GW4 watches of the same size - LTE in bluetooth mode vs BT? I am  interested in if there is any difference in battery line. I like the LTE version due to the freedom it gives. 
So in theory LTE without even an activated mobile plan, with Airplan mode turned on (LTE turned off), connected to the phone via Bluetooth, with the same usage and services switched on, should be exactly the same. I have read, though some people's claims that on the LTE version, there were some processes constantly running on background, even with LTE turned off. 
I would be glad to hear your thoughts, guys! 

5 REPLIES 5
Abed
First Poster
Options

Me too I am waiting for your help pleas

0 Likes
evgenilalov
Journeyman
Options

So, I think I have fixed it. I did wipe cache partition and rested the watch. It is ok now.

evgenilalov
Journeyman
Options

Let me know @Abed  if what I suggested solve your issue.

Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi all there's an update out for the galaxy watch 4 classic I have the Lte model, just finished updating here inthe UK.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
I've only had mine a few days & I get about a day & a half with Bluetooth on but I also have Lte on but it's greyed out when WiFi is active, also with most things turned on.
I still have to give it time to learn (optimize) itself, maybe after a few weeks.
I'm pleased with it so far.
0 Likes