Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy watch 4 classic - Ecg update - whenever I press update it stops and says that it can't download

(Topic created on: 30-09-2021 03:36 PM)
chef12
Apprentice
Options

Hi anyone know why I can't update ecg on galaxy watch 4 classic , it worked fine until It said update available but whenever I press update it stops and says that it can't download ,so now I can't use ecg at all

7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options

@chef12: Rather than tapping on the update prompt, try heading to Settings > Apps > Samsung App Updates, to see if you're able to update Samsung Health and the Health Monitor app from here. Alternatively, open the Galaxy Wearables app on your phone > Apps > Manage Apps > Select Samsung Health or Health Monitor > Update. If prompted, check any permissions and select 'Allow and Download'. Make sure you're connected to Wi-Fi or Mobile Data when proceeding with the above steps. 

chef12
Apprentice
Options
Hi tried that didn't work , couldn't find a manage apps section on galaxy wearable app , thanks for your reply though anything worth a try
0 Likes
AntS
Options
0 Likes
chef12
Apprentice
Options
In getting the exact same issue as him , it looks like he fixed it then it went wrong again in a different way ,I'm the same as him when it went wrong the second time , thanks for letting me know atheist I know its not just me
0 Likes
chef12
Apprentice
Options
Downloading a vpn worked , thanks alot
Janica1
First Poster
Options

Thanks so much, this worked!

0 Likes
Red1574
First Poster
Options

Andrew's ad ice doesn't work as there is no "manage appps? On the wearable app... I've been attempting  to fix this UPDATE issue for a week now... sooo frustr

0 Likes