Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 Classic - disappointed

(Topic created on: 24-08-2021 05:24 PM)
Scooter89
Pioneer
Options

Very disappointed in this, I was so looking forward to upgrading to this new watch. The lack of decent watch faces is infuriating me so much. Download this app and download that app, wth is that ***** all about?! Bring back the straight forward and simple process of going into the store and just downloading a freaking watch face! I do not see the positive of WearOS if this is what's on offer. Mega disappointed in myself more than anything as I am now stuck with this *****.

4 REPLIES 4
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
You can still return the watch, so your not stuck with it if you're not happy with it. The premise I guess is that you spend a small sum on an app to gain access to lots of different watch faces which could save you money in the long term. If you'd rather not spend money you could wait and cash in your play voucher to use on watch faces/apps. Still early days, I expect lots of watch faces will be made available soon.
CrematedEddie
Student
Options
Download Facer for your watch and phone. Thousands of faces available.
JBWild
First Poster
Options

Even Facer has issues with heart rate and other features. I have the subscription to Facer and the watch faces just do not work consistently. I think Samsung knew this all along and did not expose this since it would hurt their sales big time! Also a dis-service to the developers that now have to trudge through converting a lot of their watch face to work with WearOS. I have the Watch 4 Classic but I am still wearing my Watch 3 due to so many issues with GW4...

ripz69
First Poster
Options

Me too chap. Very disappointed after playing with my son's watch 3 frontier that I am having to pay for what he got free from Samsung store. This is a bad move from Samsung and I couldn't recommend a watch 4 to anyone in good faith. I am thinking of returning it.

0 Likes