Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 classic Bluetooth issues

(Topic created on: 27-08-2021 03:24 PM)
NeonSparks
Explorer
Options

So I just got the galaxy watch 4 classic and I cannot connect to any of my Sony Bluetooth headphones.... I can connect to some cheap headphones I have but not the Sony ones...... Already regretting buying another Samsung product......

35 REPLIES 35
pickmybrain
Pathfinder
Options
Hi Neon
You probably need to unpair your earphones from previous paired devices. Earphones have a limit on how many devices they can pair with. Ensure you are putting your earphones into pairing mode
NeonSparks
Explorer
Options
This isn't the case at all. I've tried. Plus I have Sony WF xm3 and wh 3 and both have this issue...
AndrewL
Options

@NeonSparks: You mentioned that you were able to connect a headset, but you're having trouble with the Sony ones. Have you tried disconnecting the 'cheap' headset, then swiping from the top of the watch screen to access the Quick Panel and tapping on the Bluetooth Headset icon to establish a connection with the Sony headset from here? If the issue persists, can you confirm that you're able to connect the affected headsets to another compatible Bluetooth device?

NeonSparks
Explorer
Options
Some how it manages to connect after 20 tries. I think there was interference somewhere
punit1995
Journeyman
Options

I tried connecting my JBL Bluetooth earpiece to the watch to bring it for a run without my phone. It seems that after 2 songs my earpiece will jam (this is while running). After 5mins it unjams and i reconnect it and it jams again after 2 songs. When i play music on it while I'm sitting down it doesn't jam at all.  Does anyone else encounter this? Is running the issue here? I've tried turning off activity tracking, wifi, location etc. but nothing works. It still jams after 2 songs as per usual.

punit1995
Journeyman
Options

Update. It jams after 4-5 songs while sitting. This is ridiculous. It's not even the watch that jams. Its my Bluetooth headset 🤣

Trauleinius
First Poster
Options

Same problem with JBL endurance..

SeanHu
Journeyman
Options

I think I have the same problem here with Anker earbuds. This happened for two mornings a in row: I started playing Youtube Music, also started Strava, and started running. After one song, music stops on my earbuds, even though the Youtube Music app on the watch shows the music is still playing. ANy fix? 

SeanHu
Journeyman
Options

BTW, did you experience jams right after a song ends, or during the song?