Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 Classic Battery

(Topic created on: 03-06-2022 12:34 PM)
Tintin1892
Journeyman
Options
Hello just wondering  what sort of battery life people are getting and any tips or advise. 
I have see the videos and all about the watch faces 
Vibration,power saving mode.
Most i have had from mine is 2d 6hrs which I am happy with.
7 REPLIES 7
Paulipops
Student
Options
I get about 36 hours on average.
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
If i have everything turned off i get about "estimated" 1 Day 21 Hours but it definitely doesn't feel like that
KevP79
Voyager
Options
With continuous heartbeat sleeping sp02, sleep tracking, WiFi, Bluetooth, lift to wake (occasional aod), around 1to 1 1/2 hour walk recorded a day (+ normal steps through the day), some calls/MSG's/notifications, emails etc, contactless payments. I get about 2to3 days, although I tend to charge it once a day or every other day at the most.

It's fully charged now and reporting 3 days 13 hours left in the battery section

Edit : mine is the Bluetooth version 46mm
Tintin1892
Journeyman
Options
Thats good battery life
0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
About 2 to 3 days. Don't have WiFi turned on and tend to get a fair few whatsap, messages, calls and emails through. Wear it 24/7 apart from charging.
I've a Duo charger so tend to stick it on every couple of days, charge up fully then that sees me through for next couple of days.
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Mines getting worse I think, used to get 2 days/wake up with around 50%....now I seem to wake up with less than 50%, this morning was 36%! (46mm BT classic)
Tintin1892
Journeyman
Options
Its a shame withball the features bthe watch is capable of thatbwe have to turn most of limit to a dark/black watch face to conserve battery life.
I am hoping samsung can provide some help with a new update
0 Likes