Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 classic battery has become terrible...overnight

(Topic created on: 30-08-2022 07:16 AM)
Maxwellellis
Journeyman
Options

So my galaxy watch 4 classic usually goes from 100% first thing in the morning (6am) to about 40% battery left by 10pm after a day which includes 1.5 2.5 hours of exercise.

In the last few days my watch now runs completely out of battery before 6pm.

I have tried turning it off. I also tried a factory reset. I've tried disabling various settings such as auto brightness and some of the screen wake up options. Nothing helps. 

Any ideas? Or is this just another garbage product where the manufacturer downgrades battery life via software over its lifetime?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Ck_
Explorer
Options
I have similar issues battery doesn't last even 6 hours and i do not use the watch except accepting calls and reading messages i have sent 5 times to the repairs they claimed it lasts 1 and half day when it doesn't and I checked that theory with out bluetooth on and using as normall watch it lasted 1 and half days.. yet they decided watch is working properly when battery doesn't complains didn't help.
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

That sounds terrible. Did you update any settings like stress and heart rate monitoring ( set them to measure continuously) ? Is the screen brightness high and is the screen set to be always on? Wifi/GPS/NFC - don't keep them turned on. These are some of the biggest culprits when it comes to battery consumption.

dadams00
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue today. I charged it all night, but now the battery is at 15% and its only 12:43. Did anyone find any useful answers to this issue? I found a Samsung page that was completely useless as far as helping with the issue.

0 Likes