Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 Classic - App issues: No auto hide of new notification details, notification app icon size, battery concerns

(Topic created on: 30-08-2021 07:16 PM)
Mb1178
Explorer
Options

Hi I just purchased a galaxy watch 4 classic and have noticed on the wearable app the option to auto hide details of new notifications has been removed so the watch will vibrate and if u forget to check notification it doesn't leave the orange dot on screen to tell u about unread notifications this option was available on the first galaxy watch as I have that watch to.Also have noticed when receiving notifications the app icons are a lot smaller so have a job to see them also have noticed theirs so samsung email app on the watch like the first galaxy watch was handy to go to your emails etc please could you bring all these features back with an update please.One last thing after a full charge on wearable app it's telling me I only have 1 day on the battery for some reason and I have all fitness features disabled at mo.

2 REPLIES 2
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
The notification indicator for unread / pending notifications can be turned on under Watch Settings -> Notifications -> Advanced.
The pre-installed MS Outlook app can be used for Emails, but admittedly it is overkill compared to the simple Samsung Mail app.

For battery then try turning off WiFi and NFC, and make sure you've updated the Firmware as the latest version has improved battery life. The battery will also be still in learning mode. When I got mine on the 20th then I was getting a day max out of it if lucky, now I'm averaging just over 3 days.
0 Likes
Mb1178
Explorer
Options
I have the notification indicator on trouble is the option to auto show details of notifications is not available anymore so it auto shows them all the time so pointless having the indicator lol and I found the outlook email app to difficult to set up
0 Likes