Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 classic 5g

(Topic created on: 14-01-2024 05:38 PM)
GiZsY
Explorer
Options
Ghhhhheeeeeessssseeeee this watch is ova cool, use my phone less to make calls an text , love walkie talkie mode an mouse cursor niceeeeee taking pictures with the watch is sickkkkkk view finder is well thought out ,always good to have a second mouse It's compact, fits on my wrist and i don't even know that its therse, I wonder if the new watch...... wireless keyboard would be good, anyways can do alot of things on the fly with the watch 4 classic 5g without using my phone, less chance off dropping or losing your phone when out an about so having a second phone in this day an age is key , one that fits on my wrist is brilliant and I can watch YouTube yoooooooooo datz a shout ghhhheeessssee , bigger battery would be super appreciated @samsung @Samsungelectronics @samsungfold45g
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It's fantastic that your watch completes so many tasks for you @GiZsY 

I use the Samsung Gear³ Frontier Watch at work and the Samsung Watch ⁴ Classic while in my private time. 

I find the convenience of being able to take and make calls and texts so much easier than pulling the phone out especially at work. 

Notifications are seamless too. 

😎

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

GiZsY
Explorer
Options
@BandOfBrothers ....trusts ,aslo less chance of screen marks/scratches on the watch and also onto the phone .
0 Likes