Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 Classic 46, AOD, keeps turning of randomly after latest update

(Topic created on: 25-02-2022 12:15 AM)
JonCsg
Pioneer
Options
Any one else notice this yet, I've gone through all the menu's I can't see see any new settings, and the watchfaces I use haven't changed their options either, I know the battery life of the watch isn't amazing but I hope this isn't a 'thing' to improve it 😩
10 REPLIES 10
MagicTheMarker
First Poster
Options

It's the same for me. The AOD turns off after a certain time. I've disabled gestures so I need to press a button to wake my watch... Always On Display means it should be always on.

I've contacted Samsung support explaining the problem and they told me to do a factory reset. I did that but the problem remains.

I really hope Samsung will fix this in the next (hopefully soon) update. 

ShelleySSS
Student
Options

Just adding my upvote.  Same problem.  I don't use gestures.  I expect the AOD to be on at all times, except the alternate screen when it's charging.

0 Likes
Linitry
First Poster
Options

Same problem here...

0 Likes
Ineloquucius
Student
Options

Can Samsung do nothing right?

0 Likes
JonCsg
Pioneer
Options
🙄
0 Likes
The_Chemist
Voyager
Options

Add me to the list. My AOD keeps turning off.

I got the Galaxy Watch 4 on the same order as the S22 Ultra phone.

Both devices are total $___! The S22 Ultra speakers totally suck.

I think I'm going to send back the entire order and keep my S21 Ultra that I traded in.

If I were the owner of Samsung, I'd be getting rid of the people that are letting poor quality tarnish the Samsung name.

Of course there's always the possibility that the higher ups just don't care because the company is so big.

To add insult to injury, the screen on my watch 4 is rotated a few degrees counterclockwise. The 12 on an analog face is counterclockwise a few degrees off of the hash mark (triangle) at the top of the bezel.

The screen is even worse when you use a digital face that has horizontal lines. You can clearly see them go downhill.

Horrible quality!

Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Same here, so annoying for a watch
0 Likes
OndraHajek
First Poster
Options

Same problem here.

JeesusDude
Journeyman
Options

Exactly same problem! Noticed that when I disabled "Raise to wake" - as I woke my watch too often by coincidence. With "Raise to wake" disabled AOD goes completely black at least 3-4 times a day. This makes AOD useless, when it's not there when user wants to glimpse what time it is. Samsung, get your s(tuff) together, and fix this...

0 Likes