Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 becoming useless :(

(Topic created on: 16-10-2022 12:58 PM)
paolomario
Pioneer
Options
After the latest update it happenes that when I double press Home button it doesn't open Google Wallet, that I've got assigned to this function, but opens some random apps. Frustrating when you want to pay for something quickly.

There used to be a big "Microphone" icon (speech-to-text) allowing to answer or write a message (in Whatsapp, Messages, etc) with just one, or two taps, quickly and seamlessly. Now it disapeared and this icon is a part of keyboard. Very, very small. Hard to locate. Useless.

A tile for Messages would be helpful. BTW, putting the tiles in the order you want may be quite frustrating.

There's still no Samsung Notes app for GW.

There's no rotating bazet on GW5 on top of it.
2 REPLIES 2
Neo001
Legend
Options

Indeed, the double-press key customization is reset to the last opened app. Next update will hopefully correct this.

Getting to microphone is now a 2 step process, if you are using the Samsung Keyboard.

Google Keep is a joke. For SN, I have raised it with Samsung Support, suggest you do the same. The more people ask for it, the better the chance that they will make it available.

paolomario
Pioneer
Options
I did, a year ago, here's the topic:
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/wearables/samsung-notes-for-galaxy-watch-4/td-p/4031835
Nothing since then 😞

Previously that was one step process. There was a huge microphone icon that was easy to hit and answer a message. Especially when you need to pay attention to somethong else.

I forgot to mention before that I still miss the ability to switch off the screen with a twist of the wrist. Now you have to take your arm down what isn't always comfortable.