Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 battery issues

(Topic created on: 06-02-2022 06:47 PM)
Tray10
Apprentice
Options
Got my watch as a Christmas present but in the last couple of days I've been having problems with the battery. It's not even last half a day and even with hardly any use. Really poor and disappointing from Samsung. Any advice to improve battery before I return it as faulty? Total waste of money
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Mark29359
Helping Hand
Options
I would have a look at how bright your watchface is and what you have on the showing on the face. I have time, date, watch and phone battery levels showing on a black background and I can get 2 days easily out of my watch 4.
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page may be helpful to you

Reduced battery life on your Samsung smart watch

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003232/
0 Likes
Tray10
Apprentice
Options
Thanks, I haven't made any changes to the watchface or any other features for a few weeks, the battery issues have literally just started in the last couple of days. Prior to that i also got 2 days out of a charge.
0 Likes
Tray10
Apprentice
Options
Thank you, I had a read of this earlier. Not happy as it seems I have to compromise on features to save the battery life. Looks like I will be returning.
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Sometimes a reboot on the watch can help with battery drain. I reboot my watch at least once a week.
Tray10
Apprentice
Options
Thanks I'll try that for now but how ridiculous that this is needed.
AlisonH10
First Poster
Options
I was told to use the watch in battery saving mode. Mine wasn't lasting half a day too. It does last all day now. I know it's not the point but it does the job.
0 Likes
MentalDuck
First Poster
Options
I've been having the same issue. I found that wifi and display are the main culprits so will turn those off (don't see the need for wifi on my watch if my phone is always nearby) and see what happens. but like yourself mines only been happening last couple days. so I'm hoping an update of sorts is released to remedy this
0 Likes