Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 battery drain

(Topic created on: 16-02-2022 05:52 AM)
Ceteex
Student
Options

Hey all. I got my Galaxy Watch 4 a couple of weeks ago and its been working fine until now. For The past week, The battery has been draining quickly during The night but works pretty fine during The Day. For example, yesterday at 10 pm, I had worn The watch for 5 hours after full charge and I had 95 % left. Today after waking up I have 45 %. I have uninstalled The facer app which did help a little during The Day but still not at night. I have tried rebooting The device and uninstalling unused apps and my battery has gotten pretty good during The Day but still not at night. If I go into The wear app to check what is using battery, there are a couple of apps that have used a 2 % each, but it doesn't add up to The amount of battery lost during The night.

What can I do to fix this? I want to avoid resetting The device. Thank you 

6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page may be helpful to you

Reduced battery life on your Samsung smart watch

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003232/
0 Likes
kirby86
Explorer
Options
Samsung need to sort this issue out it's just.. paying a lot of money for something that you need to turn everything off to get more battery life. Iv never heard so much 💩 for a watch that cost a few £$€
Ceteex
Student
Options

I have tried most of The solutions in The article, but I am not able to turn off even more health features since then The watch Will loose The point. Thank you

GOZ15
Explorer
Options
I've had mine since launch date and I can honestly say that the battery life on this is absolutely awful,,,needs charging every single day, if worn at night for sleep count there's no battery life left for the rest of the day...for the cost of this watch you would expect alot better.
kirby86
Explorer
Options
I'm sure they can fix this issue with an update 🙄
JB8
Student
Options

I too have had the problem only worse. We get 5 hours a day max! That with wifi off, no texting, bluetooth off and all the other suggestions that Samsung will tell you to do. Taking it back? How could 3 watches all be defective? Its a design error - FIX IT SAMSUNG - otherwise you're selling a $20 watch for $300+!!!!

0 Likes