Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 - Auto detect workouts

(Topic created on: 27-08-2021 04:39 PM)
Members_Zbyw5lN
First Poster
Options

Got my new galaxy watch 4 but it doesn't auto detect my cycling workouts. 

found my way into the watch settings (where you can toggle on\off auto detection but cycling isn't included. 

anybody else noticed this?

24 REPLIES 24
paulinc
Journeyman
Options

I totally agree with all the above posts and I am returning my GWA4 this week after 1 month and a half only because it is a  step backwards in usability and features. My GWA2 still works perfectly fine so I will dust it off and re-use it again.

0 Likes
KMBak
Explorer
Options

Still not solved that issue? Recenlty jumped from Galaxy Watch 46 and found that GW4 not detect cycling. What a shame!!!! C'mon Samsung - fix IT!!!!

0 Likes
olagth
First Poster
Options

I just wanna show Samsung I agree with U. It is sucha disappointment that my new watch dont auto detect cycling. Today it hot me that I leave the watch at home more and more. So I canceled e-sim. And I started thinking to sell it. Autodetect cycling ment a great deal for me. I would even pay if there was a app. So. No new Galaxy Watch with out that. 

Asken02
First Poster
Options

I really like the watch otherwise but since like almost everyone else in this list cycling is my main exercise auto detect missing for just cycling makes me doubt to return the watch because in my opinion this is a key feature I don't get how the development team was like meh we can leave that one out no one will complain

0 Likes
Members_7Na0Ru0
First Poster
Options

Watch 3 Auto Detects it

0 Likes