Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Watch 4 and tennis

(Topic created on: 24-09-2021 10:02 AM)
Rebasekene
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

In Galaxy Watch 4 - is tennis workout added to the training list?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ValenDren
Explorer
Options
Hi, yes it was frustrating on my OG Galaxy Watch, but you can add them now, see my watch screenshot with tennis workout added from app.Screenshot_20210928_235757_shealth_3307.png

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7
ValenDren
Explorer
Options
Hi, yes but not by default.

You can add tennis workout to your watch via the add workout option, which grabs additional workouts from the Samsung health app on your phone.
Rebasekene
Apprentice
Options

And you are sure that it can be added to the watch? Because with the previous models it wasn't possible, although the tennis workout is in Samsung Health app on the phone.

0 Likes
Solution
ValenDren
Explorer
Options
Hi, yes it was frustrating on my OG Galaxy Watch, but you can add them now, see my watch screenshot with tennis workout added from app.Screenshot_20210928_235757_shealth_3307.png
Rebasekene
Apprentice
Options

Thank you :)!

Yuliana1
First Poster
Options

Hi, when I try to add an exercise, my watch "tell me" that couldn't open app on phone. Do you know what is the reason and how to resolve the problem?

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Yuliana1: Please can you confirm the model number of your phone, and let me know if you have your watch 4 connected to it via the Galaxy Wearable app? In the meantime, please try opening Samsung Health on your phone to see if it opens successfully, as you may need to accept some terms and conditions if you have recently updated the app. 

0 Likes
Erwinm
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I haven’t got ‘tennis’ in the app. I have Health version 6.21.2.007. 

Erwin

0 Likes