Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 & Google Pay?

(Topic created on: 14-08-2021 03:29 AM)
Banksie
Explorer
Options

Hi everyone, I've noticed that Google Pay will be installed in the new Galaxy Watch 4 but won't be supported at that minute so won't work. Could anyone clarify this or give more information on what the outcome of it all will be.

67 REPLIES 67
Timothee1
Student
Options

Google pay not available yet for me in the UK. Galaxy watch 4. Not showing up on playstore

0 Likes
Dan1809
Journeyman
Options

did you find a solution? mine is doing this

0 Likes
Timothee1
Student
Options

My playstore account was set to Peru, not availsble there. Switching to uk fixed it

Options
I have a new/different problem - I am a UK user of a watch4 and have installed Google pay from the play store, ensured nfc is changed to Google pay and allowed files and permissions under Google pay in settings>Apps>google pay. But each time I start the Google pay app on the phone to sync it with my phone, it gives an authentication error and asks me to sign in to a Google account. The watch and phone are (as far as I can tell) signed in to my Google account. Can anyone help?
0 Likes
Sakke1
First Poster
Options

I just got mine watch 4. I downloaded Google Pay and did all the settings changes required. When i open Google Pay on my watch, theres no my card that i added to my Google Pay account. Only the + icon to add new card. My phone shows me the card but watch doesn't. Has anyone had this kind of problem?

0 Likes
Andyo647
First Poster
Options
Any suggestions, have galaxy watch 4. Bank with lloyds who samsung don't recognise and googlepay doesn't seem to work in uk. Other than changing banks, any suggestions please?
0 Likes
Dan1809
Journeyman
Options
Googlepay does work in UK as I have it. change ur neck in settings to Googlepay instead of Samsung and it will work
0 Likes
Dan1809
Journeyman
Options
nfc* change. under connections
0 Likes