Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 Active time error

(Topic created on: 29-08-2022 05:40 AM)
Shukhrat
Student
Options

Hi, everyone!

Let me describe the error I have since the first use of Galaxy Watch4  and see if someone has the same. 

Couple of times per week, I have an error with the count of active minutes. Active minutes will start counting until some time, them stop. Even if I have been active for all the time - it just doesn't count the minutes and send me the inactivity alert that I haven't been active - this often happens when I am already walking at a normal 100spm rate. 

As an example, today I had a run for 51 minutes. Then it stopped counting activity minutes. Steps are counted normally. When I noticed that it stopped, I went for a walk for 20 minutes. When I opened the activity rings tile, it initially showed 71 minutes of activity, but when I tapped into it to see the details - it just reset to 51 again. 

So, some days, even if I have been active for a whole day, I will never close the active minutes ring, with closed steps and calories rings. 

The more interesting happens when I connect the watch to the phone which has correctly counted the active minutes. When the times synchronize, GW shows that I have been active for (for example) 120 minutes, the ring closes - but it doesn't get highlighted in the week view (in the details), as if I wasn't able to close the ring on that day. 

Sorry for a long explanation). Does anyone have the same error? Maybe, some solutions? 

Tried turning on/off the watch, even factory reset - no change! 

3 REPLIES 3
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi @Shukhrat,

Have you tried clearing the cache partition? If this does not work, try factory reset and set it up again.

0 Likes
Shukhrat
Student
Options

Thank you for your answer. Yes, I tried both already - didn't help. 

0 Likes
ASM95
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue and have been trying to find a solution for days. Nothing so far has worked😔

0 Likes